Your visit with Dr. Stieber is about getting you the right spinal care.
Dr. Stieber’s goal is to make sure your visits with him are always positive. During any appointment you’ll have his undivided attention as he explores your condition with you.
He will explain to you in detail your diagnoses, discuss your treatment options, and provide clear expectations for your treatment outcome. If Dr. Stieber recommends further diagnostic studies or additional treatment, he’ll make sure you fully understand the reasons behind your plan of care.
Dr. Stieber believes the more information you have about your condition the better you’ll be able to make decisions about your care. He understands that your situation is unique and will thoroughly answer all of your questions during your visit.
At our subspecialty practice, we are dedicated to perfecting your spine care experience by providing the highest quality of personalized patient care. Every visit is comprehensive and thorough. We will explain to you in detail your diagnoses, discuss your treatment options, and provide clear expectations for your treatment outcome. If we recommend further diagnostic studies or additional treatment, we want you to fully understand the reasons behind your plan of care. We believe that the educated patient is our best patient. We respect that each patient’s situation is unique and we will answer all of your questions during your visit.
Please prepare for your appointment by bringing:
- Completed New Patient Intake Form
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Referral(s) and pre-authorization(s)
- Contact information of your primary care physician (if applicable) including name, address and phone number
- If needed, a friend or family member to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking (dosage and frequency)
- A list of your questions /concerns
- A copy of any diagnostic imaging studies (i.e. X-ray, CT, MRI), please bring the actual CD or films
- Copies of records from related treatment
- If you require documents to be sent to another physician, please complete our Medical Release Form
If you are a new patient and would like to schedule an appointment, please complete our New Patient Registration Form.
For information on insurance plans with which our practice contracts and hospital affiliations, click here.
If you do not have a scheduled appointment
If you do not have a scheduled appointment with our office, please call 212-883-8868 to speak with our office staff.
Please complete the appropriate surveys below as indicated by Dr. Stieber both before and after surgical treatment. These surveys are entirely confidential and are used for both ongoing research and to improve treatment:
- General Spine Health Questions (All patients should answer these questions)
- Visual Analog Scale (All patients should answer these questions)
- Questions for patients with neck and/or arm symptoms
- Questions for patients with low back and/or leg symptoms
- Questions for patients with scoliosis, kyphosis, or spinal instability