3 Key Criteria That Keep Dr. Stieber at the Forefront of Spine Care
As a globally recognized orthopedic specialist, Dr. Jonathan Stieber is often called upon for expert considerations and opinions regarding spine care.
As such, Dr. Stieber was recently a featured expert in one of the industry’s fastest-growing platforms, Becker’s Healthcare, a premier source of information for healthcare decision-makers that sees 2.8 million monthly site visitors and reaches 1.1 million virtual subscribers.
The question he was asked to weigh in on highlights his focus on providing best-in-class technology and service to his patients: “What are your key considerations when adding a new spine procedure at your practice?”
- Dr. Steiber evaluates whether or not the new procedure or technology is backed by sufficient experience proving that it is safer and more effective than his current treatment standard.
- And does the technique or technology realistically promise improved patient outcomes?
- Finally, is the procedure cost-viable to patients in need?
Each of the services and procedures offered by Dr. Jonathan Stieber meets these key criteria, recent examples of which include:
- Medtronic PRESTIGE LP: A superior treatment option for spin and neck disorders preserves patient mobility and natural range of motion.
- M6-C Artificial Cervical Disc: A novel device for patients in need of disc replacement, the M6-C by Orthofix closely mimics a natural cervical disc.