3 Key Criteria That Keep Dr. Stieber at the Forefront of Spine Care
As a globally recognized orthopedic specialist and top spine surgeon in NYC, Dr. Jonathan Stieber is often called upon for expert considerations and opinions regarding spine care.
As such, Dr. Stieber was recently a featured expert in one of the industry’s fastest-growing platforms, Becker’s Healthcare, a premier source of information for healthcare decision-makers that sees 2.8 million monthly site visitors and reaches 1.1 million virtual subscribers.
The question he was asked to weigh in on highlights his focus on providing best-in-class technology and service to his patients: “What are your key considerations when adding a new spine procedure at your practice?”
- Dr. Steiber evaluates whether or not the new procedure or technology is backed by sufficient experience proving that it is safer and more effective than his current treatment standard.
- And does the technique or technology realistically promise improved patient outcomes?
- Finally, is the procedure cost-viable to patients in need?
Each of the services and procedures offered by Dr. Jonathan Stieber meets these key criteria, recent examples of which include:
- Medtronic PRESTIGE LP: A superior treatment option for spin and neck disorders preserves patient mobility and natural range of motion.
- M6-C Artificial Cervical Disc: A novel device for patients in need of disc replacement, the M6-C by Orthofix closely mimics a natural cervical disc.